1.3
Service Scheduling

Customer #3060492 I have been a customer of Terminix since 1991. I have had yearly "inspections" if you want to call them inspections.

Most years a tech comes with a flashlight, looks around and leave, never inspecting the garage. I hired a contractor on June 29, 2015 to update my entranceway and garage. When he started removing sheetrock and T 1-11, he found serious damage to the studs and garage trim. There was live infestation.

I immediately called Terminix and was told "someone would call me within 48 hours". After many calls, a tech came on July 1, 2015, witnessed the damage, took pictures, took a jar of live termites, sprayed and left. He told me Rob Byer, Branch Manager of the Newtown PA office, would contact me on July 6, 2015. I sent a bill for $2500.00 to repair termite damage immediately to Mr.

Byer.

In spite of numerous calls and emails, I have not received a check for damages. I need help to get this resolved.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Terminix needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

You want an inspector to remove sheet rock?? As far as claims go, it takes awhile, be persistant.