Service Scheduling

Customer #3060492 I have been a customer of Terminix since 1991. I have had yearly "inspections" if you want to call them inspections.

Most years a tech comes with a flashlight, looks around and leave, never inspecting the garage. I hired a contractor on June 29, 2015 to update my entranceway and garage. When he started removing sheetrock and T 1-11, he found serious damage to the studs and garage trim. There was live infestation.

I immediately called Terminix and was told "someone would call me within 48 hours". After many calls, a tech came on July 1, 2015, witnessed the damage, took pictures, took a jar of live termites, sprayed and left. He told me Rob Byer, Branch Manager of the Newtown PA office, would contact me on July 6, 2015. I sent a bill for $2500.00 to repair termite damage immediately to Mr.

Byer.

In spite of numerous calls and emails, I have not received a check for damages. I need help to get this resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments

You want an inspector to remove sheet rock?? As far as claims go, it takes awhile, be persistant.