Service Scheduling

Never use or trust Terminix!

I contracted with them to spray for spiders and other insects, the first appointment, they were late, sprayed part of my home.

Didn't remove the spiderwebs as they state they would. I called a second time to have them spray ( As they say "they guarantee their service" the second Terminix tech came hours earlier than the appointment. They called me to berate me with regard to the fact that " I need to understand there will always be spiders ect." Now I am working 2 blocks away from my *** so I immediately came home to check on the progress the rude technician said he would perform. And after getting to my home literally 2 minutes after he called me, he was nowhere to be found, no spraying had been done, spider webs removed ect.

My neighbor who was home said they pulled up to my home, sat in their truck for a few minutes.

Put a invoice in my mailbox and left. This is FRAUD!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, pompous attitudes, service received and blatant lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments