1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I set an appointment online, after getting a confirmation I changed my day out with the family to be home for them and they never showed or call, VERY upsetting!!They ended up calling 3 days later saying they were coming for a appointment that I had never rescheduled!

So after setting a time that would work for us both, AGAIN they never showed up!! Terrible customer service!

If they were not able to come I would of thought they would have at least had the guts to call, but no!I am now going with a new service provider that I can rely on coming by to help us get rid of our termites.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments