I'm not sure that I am the only one but I never wanted anything to do with Terminix but still had to deal with them.My house is next to an abandoned one that Terminix tented for the bank to start work on.They asked my guests who do not pay the water bill if they could use my water and they reluctantly said yes.They called me to confirm and I said have them disconnect now and I do'nt want them using it.Rather than comply they said they would compensate me.When I contacted the salesman who was at the job who promised compensation he refused.I then spent hours getting to the branch managers who also deadpan refused.Finally after several weeks I contacted the corporate office and after waiting on hold 30 minutes the rep said they will not go over the branch managers.Can you imagine that if you have a job done by a huge company like Terminix and the branch higher ups *** that you have NOONE AT CORPORATE WHO WILL REMEDY ANYTHING? why would anyone use this company other than knowing the name?My mid-sized local company charges so much less and I have had excellent results from them.Please people,stop using Terminix who bilks a percentage of their customers since they are so huge!

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments