1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had an appointment with Terminix from 8-10AM. It is now after 1PM.

I have called them 6 times since 10:19AM. I have been put on hold for 10 minutes, 16 minutes, 19 minutes at a time. I asked for a Manager, I was promised to speak to one in 30 minutes, about 2 hours ago. The operators are polite but have no influence on the inspectors in the field.

The guy assigned to my appointment has not called their office or myself in over 3 hours. Inconsiderate, nonresponsive, unprofessional, and I'll tell anyone who will listen how worthless I think they are.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not providing scheduled service e and poor coordination. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

You are so right

They do not come on time or call to say when they are coming!!