I've had a contract with Terminix for 5 years. A couple of years ago they lied to me about having termites and told me I needed to 'tent' my home for thousands of dollars, about $$$ 20,000!!.

I had several other companies tell me then and after on a yearly basis since then that I don't have termites. They LIED!!! About a year ago I cancelled my service since my lawn treatment service was also taking care of my pests. I noticed recently there were rats in my yard.

I called Terminix and they said treatment of rats was included in the service so I decided it was cost- efficient to re-instate. 1) the inspector told me the rats were also in my attic, specifically in the unsulstion and that i needed an 'exclusion' for around $$1,000.00 dollars. ive had 3 companies come to inspect and every single one agrees that again they LIED!!

2) after re-instatement and first charge of $137.00 they claim outside rat treatment is not included. Again, they LIED in the phone to get me to re-instate my service!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2013.

Comments

Yes, they lied to me about having rats in attic. Did not show up for scheduled appointments and did not return phone calls.

Horrible company.

Go with smaller family owned business. Too big and they DO NOT care!!!