I had a Tenting Job scheduled for today, 9/9 in the morning in Pembroke Pines. It has been scheduled for at least a month...the crew arrived this morning and let me know -FOR THE FIRST TIME- that the outside screening of the patio needed to be removed or they could not do the job. I asked to speak with the manager at Terminix. In the meantime (after 10 minutes at my home) they left the site....That was about 10:30. 10:45 I got a hold of someone at Terminix Pembroke Pines office named "George" who tells me just sent an email to his manager to see "how to sort out the situation"....I finally -after me calling several times- get a hold of this manager, "Chet" at 2pm....Chet tells me he is the General Manager....and that all he needed was my consent to remove the screening....to which I say "fine, please get them back to my house immediately. 2 and 1/2 hours went by...I called "Chet" again. It was around 4:30 and he assured me they were going back to me house today, between 6pm and 7pm.

It's 6:20pm, no-one is calling me and I get the feeling they won't. "Chet" is out; I called the number of a guy he told me was in charge after hours, named "Rudwi". Rudwi is out of the country on vacation....but tells be to call the Terminix 954 # and ask for "option #3.....a representative tells me she is trying to track the crew but cannot locate them....I whole day went by.

Horrible company, people who say they are sorry like machines, but you can most certainly tell they could not care less.

Horrible procedures: even the Terminix people cannot get a hold of their own crew.

A "General manager" tells me that the crew is going back at 4pm and nothing happens. I don't get an explanation, an apology, a phone call, a text message, nothing!!!!

I truly believe in customer service and these people should be out of business. I hope I had a terrible experience and I was an exception, but if the people I had to deal today are the face and the standard (average) of Terminix, that company will not last many more years.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $430. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was way the people handle themselves Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments