On 8-24-2018 I had gone into the Santa Fe Springs, Ca. office and talk with Robert "Bob" Martinez of and about my home.

I'm in the process of selling my and what was a inspection by anther inspector that I had not hear of came in and did the inspection, when he had completed the inspection he had said that a small amount of termite droppings was noted and that it would need to be sprayed and people had heard the same thing and three days later that all change. At that I had requested that TERMINIX come in and that I would set it up.

On 8-24-2018 I had explained this to Mr. Martinez and at the same time he had said that he was going to set up a inspection of what had been said on 8-28-2018 before 12 noon, at 12:24 pm I had not heard from Terminix so I had tried to call Mr. Martinez but the mail box was full, So I started to e-mail and a call had came in from Terminix 1-909-891-9226 at 12:33pm but when I answer the phone it was disconnect. I did recall the number but only to fine out that it was the main office for Terminix and when I had explain what was going on as to a Inspection was set up for to day 8-28-2018 before 12 noon and no had came out as of this time and what had all ready happen, She had ask for the number from Terminix that had called, I had explain that this was the way that I had connected her, At the same time she had explain that no inspection was set up for this location and she had tried to call Mr. Martinez with the same problem " mail box is full" so she had sent a e-mail to him and explain that the inspection would now have to be reset up for a norther day.

This just seemed to be a delay or a set back that should of not happen and is not the way to run a Company the size of Terminix, It is now 2:57pm. and I still have not heard from any one with Terminix.

Now on 8-29-2018 I'm to meet with Realters and the buyers and Terminix had made out to look like I don't know what I'm doing. But in the long run I will need to explain to them what just happen and how some one with TERMINIX drop the ball and did not even call as I requested in the e-mail that was sent to Mr. Robert Martinez. This may cost me for now I will have to take the word of some one I don't even know, But in the long run Terminix as well, "O" just so you have a little more of the understanding, "YES" I will end up having to pay $500.00 to some one that I don't even know! No this is not right for what had been said after the inspection completed by some one that I don't know!

If any thing to what type of Company Terminix is then give me a e-mail to what you would think about this mess James Kephart, e-mail address; jameskephart662@yahoo.com

I would say Thank you but you have not did any thing but make one big problem for us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Manager.

Reason of review: drop the ball/inspection.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28.

Comments

Terrible. I paid for pest control and 2 momths later the spiders and crickets are worse i called them and the guy came out with a brush and informed me i need to keep knocking down their webs.

Spiders cam jump and i shouldnt have to KEEP knocking down webs everyday I’m really questioning their services because the original setvice was for termites Called and cancelled pest control and 29 days later I’m still waiting for my refund. Wish i mever called them or their services