1.6
Service Scheduling

I have had the Bait System around my house for a year. Am selling house and having repairs done.

When removing siding of back porch evidence termite activity. Called Terminix and was told that I was only covered for subterranean termites and not dry wood termites. have had outside of house treated every 3 months for the past year. How can this not be protected.

Terminix is a rip off.....they can't send an inspector out for 2 days.

I don't need an inspector to tell me what I have already witnessed with my own eyes. I need them treated and killed....gone...period

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

I'm no fan of Terminix, but why do you expect them to be responsible for a pest for which you don't have coverage?