I've been with Terminix for over 20 years and have a two story 6000 ft house. Every inspection I get has always taken around 30 minutes to complete.

Today, I got an 8-9 minute inspection, never checking my attic. I also had a 2 inch squirrel dug hole in my roof facing, right above the front door. Due to the fast inspection, the guy never even looked up to see the hole. If he can't see that as he is walking up to the door, I wonder how much else he missed.

I called the 800 number to ask a few questions and talk to this guy's supervisor.

The guy IS the supervisor. Pretty bad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss terminix work experience. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments