I had contracted with your company for over 10 years. Your company only send people to check up my house once a year.

For the past 10 years never found any termini problem. Howvever, this year, due to my payment two months last, the inspector FUND a termini problem outside of my home. As a results, I have to pay $1200 to treat the "problem". Because I am out of the contrat!!

My question is how you know the termini come close to my house only at the last two months? the last time the inspector came to my house was on 14 months ago. The contract is covered by 12 months. Since you never send people to do the check up, how do you determine during the over 12 months there is no termini problem, and the termini is showing only at the last two no covered months.

What is your responsibility?

The yearly fee I paid is cover for what? Please give me an reasonable answer!

This reviewer shared experience about "how i can truth you!," and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Termites can show up at any time if you didn't pay your renewal and it was out if coverage then you get termites well that's like not paying your auto insurance then having an accident