Service Scheduling

I've tried contacting them many times. Currently on hold again for an hour!

An hour of holding with little communication from this customer service rep. Guess what, this is normal for them. I think they just want you to hang up! Here are the issues with out the whole story.

Hired them bc the sale rep said we had bed bugs even though I was positive it was bat bugs and because they were coming out of our attic. Guess what not bed bugs but bat bugs so they took $963 of ours in June for work they never completed. September 1st I'm still getting the run around about them cutting us the check. It's always the same story about its being processed....it can't be done until the 1st or the 15th of a month....So now I'm on hold again for an hour September 1st trying to find out if it's actually being cut and how in the world I can get some sort of confirmation that this is happening besides their words which hold zero value.

The work they did has not stopped the bug issue, they got caught part way through putting the new insulation in by an honest worker who realized they had not completely taken the old insulation out. The local manager has not been helpful and he's been very rude, mean and unhelpful. So far no customer service reps or rep manager have followed through on what they've said they'd do. At this point I was told 2 checks would be cut for us today to get all our money back for sure a ridiculous and horrible experience but as I've now been on hold for over an hour I'm getting no where and finding no help.

I am in tears over all the money we have lost for services not provided and a job done incorrectly. I am so sad that in this day and age we can't have honest companies or honest people. That a company can be run in such a way that the customer has no voice.

The CEO & Service Master should be help accountable. Do yourself a favor and hire a small local company who knows what they are doing and who will actually help you.

Review about: Terminix Bed Bug Pest Control.

I didn't like: Hate it would give them no stars if i could.

Comments