I have an unknown insect in one room of my home and they came out to inspect. The inspector took 2 samples from the room and one outside the room that he said looks like they might be the culprits. Then he found one by my AC unit, which he said then was probably just part of an earwig. He said he would ask around, most likely would speak with the guy who would be coming out to perform the service, to see if he could identify them and would call me back no later than the next day. This is an international company and they can't do better than asking around?!

First, he never called back nor did he return my call when I left a message for him on his voice mail.

Second, when the guy came out to start the service I asked him about it, on top of the fact that he was rude, he had no clue what I was talking about. He called his boss, who never received the samples and couldn't get in contact with the inspector, and I explained what happened during the inspection and we agreed to go ahead with the treatment. Before he began I asked the if the treatment would cover the insect problem that were having and he said without knowing what it is he can't say for sure. I told him that I need to know what that insect is first. Then he says the treatment covers everything (whatever it is) except bedbugs, which we know for sure it isn't. I told him to just find out what the insect is first and he left.

Then I get a call from his supervisor saying that he now has the sample and whatever the insect is that he is looking at is not what was biting me, thought they never bothered to identify it. He said they would come out as many times as it took, even if he had to come out himself. He wanted to start off treating for fleas, even though they know it's not fleas. I finally said no thank you and hung up. I could tell it was just a preview of the problems I would have with them if I had let them start. I then called the inspector, he finally answered, and asked him to return the sample. He said said sample wasn't isn't the insect I am having them problem with. I told him I wanted to find out for myself, so I needed them returned to me. He said you should still have other samples there in the room.

These people are crooks and I can't believe they are still in business. I can't believe they are allowed to operated like this. I was really lucky to get out without having paid hundreds of dollars out of pocket and I'm so sorry for those of you who weren't so lucky!

Comments

You might have carpet beetles. Their larvae have tiny hairs called "silica" that have been known to sting. Check areas where pets frequent

most people crazy enough to think bugs are biting them w/ no evidence need to see a doctor, not a pest company... If you think you're being bitten but can't catch or see an entire insect, it's in your head

WHAT A BUG ? IS IT A OXY ? SHARON