Terminix is airing this disgusting ad about a big blob coming for the sink drain and then it shakes and releases a large amount of cockroaches. Can they please remove this ad.

It so unsuitable for television. As a matter of fact, all of their ads are unsuitable for television. These ads can put fear in small children. I would not want my grandchildren watching television and seeing these ads and they become fearful of watching television.

Also, they are really not suitable for anyone to watch, not just children. Everytime these ads comes on I have to turn it..

Comments

Just called the corporate office to terminix and complained about the commercials, And also obtained the marketing departments address. The phone# is 901-597-1333, The address to Executive marketing, I spoke with a woman named PAIGE 860 Ridgelake Blvd. Memphis,TN 38120, I plan to send them a written complaint (VIA) certified mail.

I am in agrreement with all the comments, I hate that disgusting,filthy commercial. I had to go to the emergency room about a month or so ago to have a psych eval because I could'nt erase it from My mind.

I wish We all could file a class action LAWSUIT. I would never use terminix for no reason at all!!!

I must say that I agree without a doubt that this commercial is the most disgusting one I have ever seen. I find it extremely offensive & it repulses me very much & makes me nauseous.

My husband has to change the channel immediately. If I could call in when it is airing, I would.

Please take it off the air !!!

How can we petition to have those commercial taken off....now there are two!! I don't have old enough kids that watch tv but I am a grown adult and I change the channel because it's so gross! It needs to come off!

ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTING...I KNOW TERMINEX THINK IT IS AN EFFECTIVE COMMERCIAL, BUT NOT WHEN PEOPLE ARE FEELING SICK, ITCY, AND SCRATING ALL OVER. i NOW HATE THE WORD TERMINEX...REMOVE THOSE COMMERCIALS ESPECIALLY THAT BLOP COMING OUT OF THE DRAIN AND EXPLODING INTO COCKROACHES....JUST UTTERLY DISGUSTING TERMINEX

Those horrible commericals are so traumatic for both kids and adults to say the least, it's hard to get them out of your head once you watch them, you get to disgusted and upset! I hope they lose all their business and go bankcrupt!!!

Call them and complain. 800-837-6464 for sales and customer service or corporate office at (901) 766-1100.

Also, the purpose of their commercials is to get new customers.

Make sure you avoid working with them or cancel your service with Terminix and True Green. Same company.

oh my i agree, it made me sick to the stomach

:) It is a terrible commercial. I totally feel the same.

It is disgusting. I have to turn away when it comes on.

STOP SHOWING THE COMMERICAL!!!! I have nightmares!!

I'm not a kid and don't have any , but I want it gone cause it's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen .. I have to turn away when it comes on..

STOP, I REPEAT STOP !!!,"MONSTER ADS", KIDS ARE HAVING NIGHTMARES. ***-O, ADULTS ARE HAVING NIGHTMARES.

@ Dorothy Foresyth..this disgusting commercial makes me sick as well. I keep replaying that nasty creature back in my head. Terminix deserves a class action lawsuit for this.

I seen your nasty *** commerical again today, I've been trying to avoid it but it slips up on me. It's making me sick, I can't sleep, it affecting my health I don't like to go near any drains inside.

My skin crawls and itch and I keep playing back what I've seenin my head.

I have every intention to sue Terminix for my what your ads are doing to me. You need to stop running these nasty, disgusting commericals.

I was eating a sandwich, and the disgusting Terminix commercial with the nasty blob starts squeezing from the sink drain. OMG, I thought I was gong to hurl!

ALL of their germ, terminite and roach commercials should be banned from television. This has to STOP!

Please call me at 239-961-5524, your nasty ads are making me sick, my skin crawls, itches and making me scratch all over. I can't sleep and very uncomfortable.

Please take those nasty digusting ads off tv, they makes my skin crawls and I'm getting sick. I'm trying to avoid watching tv.

Nasty *** ad on tv.

I agree with the post above. Both this add and they have another that is just as bad.

The drain is bad enough but its just so nasty. Please take this add off.