This morning I was scheduled to have a treatment, I was a past customer, because I wanted to restart my program. I wanted Mike Smith, who was my service technician in the past. Everything was set up and I was expecting Mike this morning between the time of 8 and 10 AM. I received a call at 8:15AM and another tech was on the phone saying that he was on the way - I said thank you, however I was expecting Mike and that we would need to reschedule. After that, I received a call from someone who basically insulted me saying that in the past I cancelled service and that I was a bad customer. I felt really offended, to the point of never resuming my relationship with your company. Can't someone cancel without being treated like they were a bad risk and basically told that they do not want them back as a customer. Please let me know if this is your way of treating people who you feel you do not want to service. Thank you, Sherry Lipski

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Terminix reduces the tech's pay by $250 for every cancel each month. It would take him over 2 years of servicing your house just to break even.

So although you might expect him to welcome you back with open arms, you will actually get bitterness. Until terminix fixes the way they pay their employees, the techs don't ever want any previously cancelled customers coming back.

You are full of it...nuff said