Terminix had a technician come to my house on October 5, 2017, without giving me any prior notice -- no phone call, email or postcard. Of course, nobody was home because this was a weekday.

I called the office and they told me that the technician treated the exterior of the house. This is impossible unless he had keys to the gates. The one at the entrance driveway is over 6 ft. tall and the one to enter the backyard is 8ft.

tall. The only thing he could have done was spray the front yard and the sidewalk in front of my house. I told them I was not going to pay for that and they said they would reschedule. I also told them at no time can any service be performed during the week.

I scheduled an appointment for Saturday, October 21, 2017, between 8am and 12pm. Nobody showed up nor did I get a phone call. I called the office number on my emailed appointment notice and they tried to call the technician twice and he never answered the phone. Also, when I tried to cancel my contract, they told me I could not because it was a 1-year contract.

They must be living on a different planet as I'm sure with what just happened again, this contract is null and void. They have breached the contract and I intend to sue to fullest extent of the law.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Comments