1.4
Service Scheduling

I went to Terminix for a bed bug issue my husband brought home while traveling in New York. I chose them because of their 30 day “guarantee” and multiple treatments promised.

I purchased the bed covers which increased my warrant to 90 days, which they tried to deny until I pointed it out in their websites. They came in treated and scheduled a follow up appointment in which they came in and looked around and said we were fine so no second treatment. Low and behold a few weeks later... bites.

This was an ongoing trend for THREE months and me arguing to do follow up treatments. They kept stating they saw no activity until the sent in their “Good” inspector! WHAT!!! So you were sending the bad ones the whole time?

Low and behold, they did not solve the issue, my warranty is up and I am now paying for another company to come in and treat. Not to mention I have to fix my walls from where they slapped the bug catchers which removed the paint and drywall when trying to remove. Oh and did I mention they broke and had to fix my 2,000 King size bed frame!

They are awful... stay far away.

Comments