Poster decreased review rating.

I was on a quarterly treatment plan with Terminix for a rental property. Because they were charging my card every time they performed a service I assumed that service had actually been performed.

Then my tenant started complaining of bugs. I asked her when's the last time Terminix had been there. She said they had only been there the very first time for the initial treatment and had not been back. She did not realize they were supposed to be back.

I made several calls to customer service and spoke to customer service reps, some of which were nice and tried to help, others were rude and and tried to tell me I was lying about not getting the service. I finally realized that your customer service really has no power. Many of them escalated this to higher levels and called the manager of the branch that was supposed to be servicing my property. No one in upper management ever contacted me.

The manager of the branch did return my call and left me a message, however it didn't address the issue he only told me about my upcoming service. That service actually happened and when the technician was at my property the tenant asked him how many times he had been there and he said one. I tried contacting the branch manager multiple times and he never returned my call. Terminix ripped me off.

They charged me Surfer services that never happened and never had the decency to respond to my calls or my email sent from the website.

Anywhere I can find to give them a bad review, I will. Anyone I can tell not to use Terminix when they're looking for a service I will.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16.

Comments