I had already scheduled a Terminix appointment on Thursday. A few days later Terminix leaves a message on answering machine with an entirely different date just two days notice.

I never scheduled that. I call the number above, explain the issue, and I'm placed on hold for ten minutes. I was totally forgotten even though I provided my customer number. The phone rolls over to a new person who starts the whole process over and indicated that the date I had scheduled did not show up.

Eventually, I was able to get the original date I thought was already set up. The worse part is the entire time the person is re-scheduling, what should have already been in the system, the Terminix employee is yawning loudly and behaving like this is such a bother.

Wow, really.... What can I say (Yawning in Miami).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments