1.5
Service Scheduling

I had a contract with Terminex to do quarterly spraying. They came when I was out of country. No notice to me. Billed me for services that they did not do. Called repeatedly to dispute the billing. They said someone would contact me, never happened. Called again to follow up. Got the same run around. You signed the contract, it's your fault!

Pay the bill. I did. Lost another customer.

Lots of luck with these people. They totally do not care about the customer.

This is the first time in 40 years that I have ever been compelled to complain. Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix pest control at Terminix was pompous attitudes, fraudulent activity and discrepancy of what was promised and reality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments