1.5

When you contact the local office, you end up in a call center on the other side of the country.

I had scheduled service, no one showed for the appointment, and the customer rep looking into the oversight put me on hold for about 5-7 minutes... at which time the call transferred somewhere else, and she suggested (instead of continuing to assist me) that I call back the 800 # and start over. Unbeleivable. Clearly, the customer doesn't matter.

Terminex has the worst customer service in the U.S. We have decided to cancel Terminex and go elsewhere. Don't waste your time or money with this company. Even our service man thinks his own company "is totally messed up when it comes to customers". That said it all for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments