2.1
Service Scheduling

I contacted the customer service dept regarding a bill I received. i was told it was for the next year.

I told the rep I did not want to renew. They sent a rep out to get my bait traps. I was told I did not have to pay the bill and would receive a refund. The second call I inquired why I received a bill.

That rep said I still owed the bill and the Area Manager would call me. The third call the rep said the refund was sent on Feb. 9, and the Area Manager would give me a call.I have not received the refund or heard from the Area Manager.

Apparently they think no response is the best response. Absolutely horrible, untrained customer service reps

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Instalation.

I didn't like: Customer service, Breach of contract by terminex.

Comments

It has been at least a week since my last post regarding my bait traps. Not surprised I have not heard from customer service.

They just reinforced my previous concern. Customer service sux.

Not only that I paid my bill, I just received a past due notice from Servicemaster my paper statement says the due date is Mar 2, today is February 24.

It is against the law to collect a debt before it is due.

Terminex is guilty of Breach of contract, Servicemaster is in violation of Federal law.

If you're smart use Orkin!!!