I have inanely been a customer of Terminix for 2 years for both General pest treatment and Termite. Not only do both problems continue to exist, the customer service has been ATROCIOUS when trying to schedule follow ups or re-treatments.

Every time I call the "customer service" number, I am put on a brief hold of at least 15 minutes and sometimes hung up on. I have emailed communication via their website with no response.

I will say that my technician for general pest is awesome and even he is frustrated with being an associate there. I will now cancel my policies as I would rather figure it out myself than go through this perpetual inconvenience..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments