1.3
Service Scheduling

Update by user Oct 07

I do appreciate this website at least there was a place to vent. Thanks

Update by user Oct 07

After many weeks of calls to everyone one I could reach at terminix finally they sent full 500.00 refund. The most frustrating part was calling the company a person answered listened to my story sympathies with me then says they will immediately contact the supervisor then come back on phone minute s later to say oh he’s out now but they have started the ball rolling for refund.

But no one ever called back.

I called every day for weeks til finally eventually got refund. Not fun!

Original review posted by user Sep 07

I called for mole removal Terminix salesman says it will cost 1500.00 well I don’t have that kind of money he said well there is a way to get it done for 500.00 just sign up for pest removal every three months 99.00 so I said sign me up as long as you know mole removal will not harm my dogs. Called several times to get appointment finally a young man comes says he knows nothing about mole removal but would call his boss two men showed up next day with bait for moles I ask again about my dogs they said dogs cannot be around bait so I said cancel service and issue me a 500.00 refund.

Now here we are couple weeks in more than ten calls to Terminix always same routine I will contact regional manager and get this resolved put on hold came back says left a message for manager and he will get in touch either today or no later than tomorrow. All the operators follow same script “ oh I do understand how frustrating this is after all I am a consumer also. Don’t worry I will get this solved for you.

Then nothing I make more phone calls and get the same dog & pony routine. It really is disgusting that a multimillion dollar company treats the little people so terrible.

I didn't like: Way they treat clients.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments

Terminix finally responded they only process checks middle & end month after that couple days to get into mail then at least two weeks to receive refund. We will see what happens. Lhobbs

to Linda hobbs #1575131

I’m waiting on a refund from them, curious whether you ever received your refund.