After giving the area manager almost $630.00 for a yearly contract, my problems with Terminex began.The first service visit consisted of a "technician" who dropped some mouse glue pads in my garage and then walked around the house with a spray container - the same type you buy at Lowe's.

Some time later, I was scheduled for my second treatment and the told me I did not have to be home, they only do the outside. Well, I was home and no one showed up. Several days later I called Terminex only to be told that the technician was there and performed the work - they charged me approx. $158.00 for the ghost visit.

The technician lied about being at my home yet they charged me for the service. The manager said he would look into it and re-schedule me for another visit - I stayed home that day and he was also a no show! The manager agreed that that was not right. I cancelled my contract with Terminex and asked for a refund - I got all sorts of apologies but no refund.

Every time I call I get told "It's pending" - the manager will not answer my calls when I try to reach him.

I am headed to small claims court with these people.They should be charged with Larceny!

Review about: Terminix Mouse Pest Control.

I didn't like: Lying technician, Total waste of time and money.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments