We have a six year contract with Terminix which includes the removal of exterior wildlife.For the last week we have contacted Larry, the service mgr and PaulDovell the sales magr.

They never answer their phones and ask to leave a message. We have left sooo many messages but no one ever calls back. We have groundhogs on a hill holding up the deck of an in ground pool. They have built large caves and are very destructive and need to be removed.

Two days ago one of the groundhogs came out and jumped over my husband's foot. Yesterday, the groundhog walked right over our patio at 2 in the afternoon.

This is the reason we signed up and paid a lot of money to Terminix.What can we do to get them to perform their work?

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Review about Terminix Pest Control from Lithonia, Georgia Terminix "I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia. The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more