We have a six year contract with Terminix which includes the removal of exterior wildlife.For the last week we have contacted Larry, the service mgr and PaulDovell the sales magr.

They never answer their phones and ask to leave a message. We have left sooo many messages but no one ever calls back. We have groundhogs on a hill holding up the deck of an in ground pool. They have built large caves and are very destructive and need to be removed.

Two days ago one of the groundhogs came out and jumped over my husband's foot. Yesterday, the groundhog walked right over our patio at 2 in the afternoon.

This is the reason we signed up and paid a lot of money to Terminix.What can we do to get them to perform their work?

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more HORRIBLE CABINETS TO GO KEARNY NJ YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES POOR SERVICES Cabinets To Go "BUYER BEWARE Good Afternoon All This is email is sent and the cabinets were picked up today and now I must wait for my refund which no one seems to..." Read more Empire Today - Disappointed Customer Empire Today "My review would not allow me to post the pics. I took these pics of some of the issues with our Hardwood floors that were installed a couple months ago...." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more