We have a six year contract with Terminix which includes the removal of exterior wildlife.For the last week we have contacted Larry, the service mgr and PaulDovell the sales magr.

They never answer their phones and ask to leave a message. We have left sooo many messages but no one ever calls back. We have groundhogs on a hill holding up the deck of an in ground pool. They have built large caves and are very destructive and need to be removed.

Two days ago one of the groundhogs came out and jumped over my husband's foot. Yesterday, the groundhog walked right over our patio at 2 in the afternoon.

This is the reason we signed up and paid a lot of money to Terminix.What can we do to get them to perform their work?

Review about: Terminix Groundhog Pest Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Terminix encapsulated our crawl space Terminix "This was a disaster! They did not fix the standing water before they encapsulated. I have pictures and emails from the installer assuring me this would take care of the..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more