I was told that I had to furnish a credit card or bank information to make the appointment for service.I gave my bank information.

I was told I could either pay with cash, cc or check on completion of the job. When the technician completed the job I gave him my check for $129.00. About 2 weeks later on 6/12/17 I realized that my bank account was debited on 6/5/17 and my check cleared the bank on 6/7/17. I reached out to the customer service and the advised me my account was set on auto-pay.

I explained I would not have given a check if that was so. I was told that refunds are done on the 1st and the 15th of the month. I was very clear and understood that the $129.00 would be credited back to my bank and not a paper check. I understood this would have been done today.

At 12:30pm I called about it and got the run-around. Agents were rude and aggressive and advised me that I would be sent a check by mail on 7/1/17. I was not able to speak with a manager because nothing else would be done to change the above. The last agent I spoke with indicated it didn't matter to whom I addressed my complaint because those were their rules.

I advised I would be writing to the corporate office.

She said it didn't matter.I can't seem to find a corporate directory.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Duplicate payment .

I liked: Technicians, Technicians that did their job and had product available, Staff who service property, Technician.

I didn't like: Pompous attitude when called in to complain, Lied on the invoice, Rude phone reps, Cannot speak to local mgr to resolve a complaint, Lack of customer service, Management, Management support.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments