Foster, Rhode Island

I am an itinerant teacher in RI. I noticed the Terminix working in the school; he was on the building for at least 30 minutes.

I walked out to my car and noticed that the driver's truck was parked in the only handicapped parking spot for the building. It is important to note that the lot was full due to a school assembly; families were invited. There were several elderly grandparents at the assembly who were unable to obtain a handicapped parking spot.

I spoke to the driver and asked him if he:1. Knew where he was parked2. Had a placard that I couldn't see.

The driver said that he did know that he was parked in a handicapped parking spot and that he did not have a placard. The driver noted that he was only in the building for a few minutes. He only acknowledged his errors and apologized after I told him that I was reporting him to his company.

I then called customer service to complain; they told me that I could not register a complaint because I did not have an account with them.

Smooth move, Terminix.

Driver license place: RI 30115

Reason of review: driver parked in handicapped parking spot.

Preferred solution: I would like to register a formal complaint with the company. The resolution I would like is for someone in management to return my call. .

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 29, 2016.

Comments

You took all this time when the proper thing to do was call the police.

Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States #1136083