I suspected that there was termites in my house, so called Terminix for a free inspection.The inspector came and checked, then told me that there was carpenter ants.

I was asked to sign a year contract. I scheduled the initial service for 3 times, and each time the technician didn't show up w/o even calling me. I was so pissed off and called the customer service several times to complain. And each time I was told that the service manager would call me back, but he never did.

Their service is terrible!I cancelled my contract, and I will never deal with them again.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

I had a contract with Terminix a few years ago. I finally decided that the technician must be completely illiterate.

He had a key & came by while we were at work. He kept leaving the garage door unlocked, so I put up a note that said "PLEASE LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!" - the next time he left it not only unlocked but open!

When he'd fill out the form he'd kind of vaguely say, "well I used some of this, and some of this..." and check things off the list - but it didn't sound like he actually knew what it was he was looking at. That's scary coming from someone spraying poison around your house!