I called for information in regards to ants in the house.Make apt, said they would treat inside and outside the house as well as free termite inspection.

They came over just sprayed outside front of house, never gave paperwork or anything, said I would get invoice via e mail. Well technician called back to say made a mistake, that didnt realize it was initial call. Came back and sprayed in the back of the house, but still never came inside. Called and tried to make another apt to come back, all booked up for that week, and manager was suppose to call.

Well 3 phone calls later and finally an apt is set up for 1-3pm on Saturday. They never showed up. I called to complain and they said never had apt in their computer. I have been trying to talk to manager, they never return phone call.

I finally called corporate office and am trying to get full refund, as they promise if not satisfied.

Yeah I wont hold my breath trying to get it from them.Never again, would not recomment to anyone, lousy service!!!!

Review about: Terminix Manager.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments