They will never explain their service to you clearly.Once you sign up, you may have sign up service for years.

SO BE CAREFUL! Once you sign up for the service, they force you to get the service every 3 months and you have to pay every 3 months!! They come for maybe 5 min or so and charge you $70 something, DOESN'T WORTH IT. BE CAREFUL AND CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CALL TO GET A QUOTE OR EVEN SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICE.

Their customer service rep doesn't treat you like a value customer and won't even explain service to you.

Every bad company.YOU'VE BEEN WARN.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

i work there to unfortunately stay local small co. don't work on volume for mgr bonuses,they force employees to work overtime and 6 days a week and they average 17-18 stops a day you don't want them coming to your house at the end of the day !pittsburgh region is where i work they treat there employees very bad!!! stay local!

yeah i work there pretty standard service 5 min 17 more to do after you at 5 min they treat service dept like dogs