Service Scheduling

My elderly parents signed a contract with Terminex in Kendall Florida for spraying the lawn for fleas, etc and also spraying the house. Plus they were told they had termites so they also have to do the treatment for that, A few days later they come to do both services at the same time.

After they left my mother had gone in closet for something and realized it was full of bugs and called them immediately to come out. They refused and said they couldn't come out for at least 4 days. I called the sales person who had my parents sign the contract 3 times and he never returned the call. I then called and said this is not acceptable and they said they would have someone out I believe the next day and I set up time.

They never showed. In turn two days after spraying my mother had to call 911 as she couldn't breathe apparently from these chemicals that were in the house. I called customer service the day this happened and spent at least 45 minutes on the phone trying to get an individual to handle this. Finally they said they would contact the branch and have someone call me (they will not give you a branch number).

Also I called corporate and they also said they would have someone contact me. Over 5 hours later they called my cell and left message (right before 5pm) on a Friday and of course I called and they are closed. All they want is your money and *** with the customer service. Still haven't spoken to anyone and I believe they should have never done both of these services at the same time.

Do not recommend Terminix in Miami.

If they think they are getting paid they have another thing coming. I have service with Terminex in another state and I think I may be canceling also if this is how they treat customers.

getaccessorized wrote the review because of bad quality at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $768 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix termite pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments