Service Scheduling

DO NOT hire TERMINIX!!! after inspection i was told i needed to tent the house and fumigate.

I also paid for contact spraying for my attic to delay the tenting because I had a newborn. well I have been calling for the past 2 weeks to schedule my fumigation and I have yet to get a call back or an appointment! not to mention they already cashed my check for services NOT rendered. they do not give you the local office number and only the central 1800 number and no one ever knows anything.

they keep you on hold while the central location calls the local office and then they say 'I left a message for the local office and they will return your call in 24-48 hrs". I have heard this about 7 times!!!! and no one ever returns my call. everytime you call the 1800number, you are on the phone for easily 40mintues for NOTHING!!

they don't ever solve your problem and just tell you the local office will call you back. its ridiculous!! I have spoken to 3 supervisors too and NOTHING gets solved. After all this headache, I asked for a refund because again they cashed my check BEFORE doing the job or even having the job scheduled.

so now I have been waiting almost 1 week for someone from the local office to call me back and approve the refund!!! SAVE your money and go with a better company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Customer Care.

I didn't like: Fraudulent activity, All customer servcie communication, Management, Lack of accountability.

Comments