I will never go with Terminex again. My bug problem was not solved. The guy who came to my house never psrayed the whole house or on the outside. He sprayed on my daughters toys.

Once he even sprayed inside my cat's food bowls and didnt even say anything. The whole service I was calling and complaining. No one helped me out and fixed any of the issues. I got hung up on.

Managers never called me back. And they refused to send a different guy. The customer service reps lied to me and said they fixed the issues. The very next week every time I had the same issues. Never again.

I wasted my money on ignorance and poor customer service. I did not get any refund. and it states on their website. 100% satisfaction or your money back.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #415212

They also own Trugreen which sucks just as bad with inadequate training, and "just do the bare minimum & go" service! :(

TRAINING, WHAT ,TRAINING, 2 WEEKS ,SPRAYING BASEBOARDS,THEN THEY THROW YOU TO STREET FOR THE DOG AND PONY SHOW,TERMINIX HAS CONTAMINATED THOUSANDS&THOUSANDS OF HOUSES,IN AMERICA, BASEBORD SPRAYING,THEY HAVE PUSHED FOR EXTERIOR SERVICE ONLY FOR LAST COUPLE YRS, WONDER WHY?DON'T EVER LET SERVICE REPS CONTINOUSLY SPRAY BASEBOARDS CRACK &CREVICE ONLY OR SPOT SPRAYING!!I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR LONG TIME CUST OF TERMINIX

Wyandanch, New York, United States #351410

This is a serious training issue and rather scary. Refusal to send another tech is not their policy nor is not calling back. I once called their corporate office and spoke to something called executive services for a small issue and they were friendly and able to help me.