salesmen who contracted to tent my house told me plants 12 inches from house would be safe. they killed plants all over my yard and extended the tent 3 feet from house in some areas wiping out beds of plants.

when I called to complain they said it was actually 12-18 inches from the house. they trampled over plants while putting up the tent. when you call it takes hours from someone to call you back. they are a very disreputable company.

DO NOT USE THEM. They told me that the people doing the tenting are very meticulous and that they would take great care around my plants. The obvious was true.

they showed complete disregard for my landscaping. all they want is your money and they provide very poor service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments