3.0
Service Scheduling

Terminix came out to my house do to a bed bug problem upstairs in my bedrooms. They were suppose to put a casing/cover over my granddaughter's bed and they did not, all they did was drop the cover off and I had to do it.

Also, they were suppose to do a followup visit and they did not. I was not very happy with them.

If I am paying $800.00 to have a job completed in my house then they should have completed it. I should have a couple of dollars taken off my bill for putting the cover on myself

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix pest control at Terminix was service and no return calls Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Its common to not put on casings, although it varies from branch to branch. As far as follow ups go, call after 10 days of initial treatment, if you are still seeing activity. The job was completed.