Upper Freehold, New Jersey
2.1
Service Scheduling

I sign for a year contract with them and went on vacation, came back to make the payment on line and my account was cancelled! I do not understand why would you canceled and account.

You stop service! Of course! But as a corporation point of view, you loose monies by pulling people out and then not having them pay... If you stop service, then people will pay what is owed and continue service...

The policy needs to be re-vamp and you won't be loosing contracts... Better late than never and you will continue with services... As a company your loosing clients = $$$$... You lost me!

Now I'm looking for another extermination co. that will take my money and will continue services were you left of...

Oh! and the $100.00 payment was done and we are done!

Szar wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was additional fees for services that should be included and dealing with terminix local management. Author liked the most technicians. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix ant pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments