1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Generally the actual service has been fine. But when I was double billed for termite control, I discovered erratic billing for different amounts, etc.

After much probing, they said it was credited to my account, but I was never able to find it. Then, in trying to communicate, I discovered 27 different telephone numbers, strange service schedules ("zero to 2 am"), no-shows, no processing of a needed rescheduling. When I responded to a survey, they laid it on the tech instead of answering my concerns.

I took it to BBB, and they still didn't actually answer my questions about much of the above, and got it "closed." I'm concerned that if I try to cancel, they will ignore that too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with all techs have been great and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of direct customer response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of terminix termite pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix termite pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments