I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space that they said was dangerously damp. He said the de humidifier would have a monitor in house to show moistier etc. but between the de hum and the sump crawl space would be dry. He did work said all was good. We called a few times about monitor we never got. But assumed even without it that the units were working. I just went into crawl space!! Finally found the TINY de humidifier electrical cord STILL wRAPPED IN PLASTIC NEVER TURNED ON, TESTED.... Nothing!! Found the sump pump. In an ankle deep pool of water. fULL OF WATER. ELECTRICAL cord hanging there NEVER PLUGGEd IN or TESTED EITHER. We were assured we were "good to go" by Scott.

I hope terminix is good to go to court because I just sent our lawyer our paper work, pics and a lengthy letter explaining the FRAUD, DECEPTION and just plain in professional NOT GIVING A *** about their work, their word their clients or their I paid sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space that they said was dangerously damp. He said the de humidifier would have a monitor in house to show moistier etc. but between the de hum and the sump crawl space would be dry. He did work said all was good. We called a few times about monitor we never got. But assumed even without it that the units were working. I just went into crawl space!! Finally found the TINY de humidifier electrical cord STILL wRAPPED IN PLASTIC NEVER TURNED ON, TESTED.... Nothing!! Found the sump pump. In an ankle deep pool of water. fULL OF WATER. ELECTRICAL cord hanging there NEVER PLUGGEd IN or TESTED EITHER. We were assured we were "good to go" by Scott.

I hope terminix is good to go to court because I just sent our paper work, pics and a lengthy letter explaining the FRAUD, DECEPTION and just plain unprofessional NOT GIVING A *** about their work, their word their clients or their reputation. See you in court

Unfreakinbelieveable people. See you in court. You SUCK

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1221177

I've had the same problem with them!

Never hire a Pest control co for water issues especially Terminix add on services added to there repitoire of comical service they push on unaware consumers who buy into the big corporate name!They same Termite technicians doing Termite Control in my branched where taught by video how to install vapor barriers,dehumidifier,temp blocks etc.There New exclusion program even a bigger joke we are going to come to your house and seal everything up for 4000 dollars foam a couple areas steel wool a couple more and never seal second floor levels!No ladders at branch no ladder racks on trucks do you (ever) see a ladder rack on a Terminix truck never techs are not allowed to climb!Now they are selling wildlife mgmt services,Raccoons,squirrels,etc..

1 critter control out cast at our branch serving 100 mile radius feel sorry for caged animals it might be awhile,so you can see what you got yourself into now a profit driven co with NO ethical standards!Get the money wait for somebody to complain blow them off and then they write on blogs like this!LOL Stay far far far away from Terminix from bugs to water issues the service is the same no good...

to Patriot #1021241

What do you suggest for pest control and water issues?