My husband and I agreed to prepay a year for ProStar Service and Fire Ant Control (two different accounts). We received notice for Fire Ant Control Renewal and a bill for ProStar after the fact! All this was not explained at time of signing. It is normal practice for legal reasons that a business makes all terms of a contract known and well explained; and should not require retaining a lawyer before signing an agreement.

For financial reasons we were not going to continue the service from Terminix that we thought was one under the same account, but this is not the case and is extremely shady business practice.

I did tell customer service this over and over again when I called questioning the bill. I would NEVER recommend Terminix to anyone moving forward!! Apparently Terminix can extend your contract and charge you without notification or consent. Your notifications is the bill that you receive.

My husband and I agreed to prepay a year for ProStar Service and Fire Ant Control (two different accounts, who knew!). We received notice for Fire Ant Control Renewal and a bill for ProStar after the fact! All this was not explained at time of signing. It is normal practice for legal reasons that a business makes all terms of a contract known and well explained; and should not require retaining a lawyer before signing an agreement.

I would NEVER recommend Terminix to anyone moving forward!!! I want everyone who will listen to know not to go with Terminix unless you want to be robbed of your hard-earned money!!

Review about: Terminix Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments