Service Scheduling

I have asked repeatedly to be home when a Terminix person comes out to the home. It does not happen.

Thank golly my girls happened to be home. On the so-called inspection, the inspector went to the gate on the side of the house and never went into the back yard. Then it shows a time in 6/3/16 and the time out 12/30/1899 My house was not even around back then neither was I. When I called the company I got the phone exchange and was told by customer service that the work order did not say that.

I asked where I could send a copy. What is funny is if you are late on your bill they have instant access, yet when you have a complaint, they only have an 1800 # then you have to go through customer services, then to a specialist, then maybe the local office.

I guess my recommendation is DO NOT HIRE TERMINIX. Look at the companies they are tied into.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality of service,problem with customer requests..

Preferred solution: After 4/14/2007 which is 9 years I am firing you..

I liked: Horrific.

I didn't like: All customer servcie communication, Unprfessionals, Scheduling, Being lied to and avoided when i tried to contact them.

Comments