Service Scheduling

I have asked repeatedly to be home when a Terminix person comes out to the home. It does not happen.

Thank golly my girls happened to be home. On the so-called inspection, the inspector went to the gate on the side of the house and never went into the back yard. Then it shows a time in 6/3/16 and the time out 12/30/1899 My house was not even around back then neither was I. When I called the company I got the phone exchange and was told by customer service that the work order did not say that.

I asked where I could send a copy. What is funny is if you are late on your bill they have instant access, yet when you have a complaint, they only have an 1800 # then you have to go through customer services, then to a specialist, then maybe the local office.

I guess my recommendation is DO NOT HIRE TERMINIX. Look at the companies they are tied into.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with horrific and stated that there is a room for improvement of all customer servcie communication and unprfessionals. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality of service,problem with customer requests." of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to "after 4/14/2007 which is 9 years i am firing you" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments