3.0
Service Scheduling

I have paid for their annual termite package for years. I recently scheduled my annual inspection only to not have anyone show or call.

When I reached out to customer service to share my disappointment, they could not reach the branch location (Laguna, CA), documented my complaint and said a manager would call me. After 4 days, I called back only to find out no one has even reviewed my complaint. When I asked for a different branch to service my house, I was told this was not possible.

The Retention Dept offered to process a prorated refund of my annual payment, though showed little empathy or desire to retain a client. This was extremely surprising to me since I have also been a pest control customer for many years.

Though I have never been that impressed with the service from my local Laguna, CA branch (management and admin level), overall customer service within Terminix as a whole has really dropped.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was management support and customer service. Author liked the most technicians. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments