Do not sign anything. Do not trust anything.

I called and complained the very day they showed up over an 1 hr early, then charged me over $150 anyways. I was not home to let them in to go into my crawl space. They never returned my phone call, they never returned to my place to actually do the job they were hired to do. When I further complained, they only response I got was an email saying that I had to pay them despite them not doing their job.

Then said I could of rescheduled. But I did, and they never called me back. Further complaints and asking for a phone call not an email from a manager went no where. Go with a different company for your own sake.

When I had other companies doing pest work, and they had to come out early, they called to make sure it was ok or they came at the time that as scheduled. Very unprofessional with appointments and appointment times. Not what I would expect from a national company.

AGAIN DO NOT USE TERMINIX.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments