Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I signed up for a 3 month plan paid with my debt card in August. Over those three months we would make appointments to have a no show they don't even call you to tell it has been cancelled.

We even had the guy who was suppose to come out put in their system he came to our house when he did not show up at all. We had to *** for those appointments so for no shows, whatever, you really think i want to keep you. After the three months was over we did not want the services anymore. WAIT, well on Oct the 29 I was called because they tried to charge my card to renew.

It did not go through thank god, I had just paid the bill for the next month that Thursday. Tim from the Dallas Center, he was not the first person i talked to ( it was a female we argued on the phone about me not having the money and my account and having authorization ), when he got on the the phone and i explained the situation to him his answer was, WAIT. We can sent this to COLLECTIONS. WHAT?.

I asked how can you since a bill to collection when services was not done. His answer, Well we came out on Oct the 25. My reply I sign up in Aug I paid for three months that was within the three months so why am i being charged. This guy went into me signing up for auto renew, which i did not, OH then saying it automatic signs you up for auto renew payment when you pay by debit card.

This went on and on for let twenty minutes. Until I said you know what I'm calling my bank to tell them I DO NOT GIVE you authorization to take money out of my account. He then said he would stop the process.

That was on the 29th of Oct since then I have been harassed by their customer service about the $99 renew payment. How can this company THINK that this would make me want to EVER want to come back to do services with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being charged for services not performed and auto-renew scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Terminix needs to "take it off the account and leave me alone stop calling" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments