I paid Terminix more than $1600 for the work they did in my house. They claimed there were rats in the house so they treated my house for that and they said my house will be protected lifetime.

We still have animals in our attic and around the house but they couldn't figure out how they come in or what kind of animals we have.

Don't ever believe what they tell you in person or over the phone when it comes to billing. They told me it was only one time payment that covered the whole year and ended up with a bill of a quarterly work outside the house that i was not aware of.

Unfortunately i wasn't home to supervised what was done or to read the agreement that was signed. Please do not trust them with your money.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments