BEWARE OF SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS. I'm called to let me know of my upcoming appointment by automated service.

I'm there awaiting my Terminex Technician. My window is 8AM 10AM. I call in at 12PM NO ONE HAS SHOWED UP. I am transferred to another local deparment and I hold and wait for at least half hour.

I hang up I called back later and the same thing happened. I call the 800 number again and he is not connecting me with a supervisor not writing a compliant in their system.

I will contact the office of the president from this point. I'm really shocked by how I was treated.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was appointment screw up Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments