Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Beware of lying salesman! Termite rep came to my house to give a quote.

When I did not immediately agree to service the rep asked me if I wanted to see if I could get the down payment financed. I agreed & was not eligible for that, so I told him I would have to discuss with my spouse. Lo & behold a few weeks later a service agreement showed up in my mailbox.

The salesman blatantly lied to me about checking my credit, he signed me up for service without my consent or agreement whatsoever & management totally supports this dishonest behavior. BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS!!!

This person wrote the review because of "lying salesman" at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent activity, rude phone reps, lying salesman and lying management. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix terminix termite inspection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Terminix is ok spraying outside for ants, etc. Soon, salesmen will be sent to harass & get inside your home, lie about infestations you don't have, want to replace attic insulation, "seal" the entire outside of your home, won't itemize or give you a copy of their list but wants the full amount on the spot.

$10,000!! Throw the liars out!