1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am very upset with Terminix’s services. I have a gal come out to my home to check for bed bugs, I had they in my new cough and rocking chair.

I had taking the cough and rocker out of my of my home. The sales gal til my that they could kill all the bugs and told me what that would do to get rid of them. The tech came to my home and did not know what he was to do. I told him what to do and I left my home, I came home new right then that he did not do the job he told me he was going to do.

I contacted the sales gal and told her what had happened and the she had lied to my about their treatment and the faceted it was not done the way she told me it would be done. I was very upset do to the fact I paid them a lot on money to do so. The sale gal had a new tech come out he new that the first tech did not stay the way he should have. This tech did redue my home.

Later the sales gal call me back and to see if my daughter wanted her to come to my daughters home I told her no and that I would never use Terminix or refer them to anyone ever. She asked me if anyone had came out to my home to check to see if the bed bugs were gone. I told her no, no one as call me at all, she claimed someone would and that she was sending me a phone number were I could call and contact her boss. She never sent theirs information, she was lying as she did in the first place.

I have never had bed bugs before and I was not sure what to expect I can tell you for sure this Terminx is to expensive and dose not do the job they claim the will do. Buyer be ware!!!!

Review about: Terminix Bed Bug Pest Control.

Comments