I called to schedule a pest inspection for a refinance loan of my home. Spoke to a nice lady who scheduled an appointment for me that evening.

When I a asked about cost she said the normal charge is $75 to $100 which was in line with what I was told to expect by the lender. I received a call from the local branch to confirm the appointment and was told the cost would be $245. I told him what I had been told and he said he was sorry for the misunderstanding but that was the price. I called the original number and spoke to a manager who called me back after "reviewing the phone call" and said that , yes I had been quoted a price but the local office said the lowest they could do the inspection for was $200.

While I was waiting 2 hours for the promised 40 minute callback I called around and was quoted $120 AND $140. This was a disgusting experience and I WILL NOT do business with Terminix!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of terminix pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

Terminix does offer $75 to $100 service when you're put on a route by a route manager going door to door. If you call in it is more expensive. You were just misinformed.