Several months ago I complained to the home office about their service technician, but he was still the one who called on me. I told him I was still seeing some bugs and saw signs of a rodent.

He did not put anything out to kill or catch a rodent and I still had some bugs. One weekend a different technician came a sprayed and said he would be coming from now on. About three days later the first guy came and sprayed. I was charged for both visits and brought it to the attention of the home office so I cancelled my service.

I do not think I should be double billed just because they choose to employ an ***. Needless to say, I will not recommend Terminix to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $33 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments